Installed DAB+/FM/Bluetooth music system with touch control and TV audio / auxiliary input
E100 is a comprehensive installed music system appealing to those that appreciate the latest digital radio broadcasts at the touch of a button, but also appreciate playing music from smart phones, tablets or laptops. The bright OLED screen acts as a clock when in standby but then informs the user of the currently selected station or source. E100’s built in alarm and IP rating makes it equally suitable in bedrooms and bathrooms as well as kitchens.
- No clutter – E100 is built into the wall or kitchen cabinet
- Touch sensitive panel, stainless steel buttons and bright OLED display
- Built in Bluetooth audio receiver – which facilitates robust wireless music streaming from any suitably equipped smart phone, tablet or laptop
- Superb sound quality with superior stereo sound stage delivered from separate left and right installed ceiling speakers
- TV sound connection
- Elegant design with an attractive gloss black and stainless steel finish
- Wipe clean – not a dust and grime collector
Based in the UK, Systemline introduced its first multi-room control system as long ago as 1988; a time when the concept of ‘Custom Installation’ was virtually unknown outside of the USA. That multi-room system was the first in the world to be based on universal IR control. It received wide acclaim and won an American CES Award for innovation.
Throughout the following decade, Systemline became the obvious multi room speaker system of choice for European specifiers wishing to build their businesses. It’s probably fair to say that many of today’s leading Custom Installers ‘learnt their trade’ on Systemline product. In the early part of the new millennium, Systemline (UK) introduced “Modular” which redefined the level of flexibility and space efficiency possible within a multi-zone system.
The new Systemline S7 and E100 products build on this experience and knowledge and have been designed to address the needs of today. Both E100 & S7 are shining examples of how Systemline is embracing change with yet more innovation. And it doesn’t stop there. Systemline will continue to innovate and develop solutions appropriate for all levels of the installation market, based on a ‘wired-for-wireless’ infrastructure, designed to ensure maximum reliability